Power Women Magazine | Blog Talk Radio Feed

Monday, March 29, 2010

Professional Football with a Sexy Twist


At the inception of the Lingerie Football League, the public's comments and opinions were not exactly nice or positive in any way. "Tramps"; "Do these women have any self respect?"; and "this is a complete joke!" were just among the few comments that were made.

But if you look back at the interview I did with Kerry Warren, Harper Boiz, Monique Gaxiola, and Natasha Lindsey, you will think otherwise. A majority of these girls, and throughout the league, are former college athletes, grad school students, daughters, sisters, and mothers. They are just normal girls who love to play the sport of football. During my interview with Kerry Warren this is what she said the reason for her trying out "the thought of continuing a contact after college was my prime motivation. I was not sure how I felt about the concept of playing in my underwear, but I am comfortable in my skin. . . .". So there you go, they DO have SELF RESPECT! (I think that most of the girls in this league would agree with Kerry!)

These girls are anything but negative. They are an inspiration to many people. They are tough and sexy and they do a great job of showing it both o n the field and in their everyday lives. So for all of those people who did not have nice things to say before you even gave them a chance, it just motivated the girls and the league to work harder, succeed, and expand!

No comments:

Post a Comment